Reviews for "Can You Escape Love? An Escape the Room Game Inspired by Undertale"

You gotta play through all the minigames over again if you want to get other endings? That sucks.

happy new year!

Happy New Year!

I really enjoyed playing this, although it took me FOREVER to beat the window "mini-game".
Overall, amazing! 5/5!

Happy new year.

This game manages to mix your feelings and trick you. I also love the references that it adds in. It isn't too hard and it isn't too easy it' really well balanced. This game could be a great representation about letting go of a loved one or having your heart broken.

What a freaky game! Why the sheep has to be jealous of the monkey?! It's stupid.