For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Can You Escape Love? An Escape the Room Game Inspired by Undertale"

is it normal to get the feels for a possessive sheep that tried to kill me? or am i just really sensitive?

Yang beat me!

Playing Undertale, I dealt with having to have major characters alive through the act of pacifism, all in a beautiful game made by Toby Fox and Temmie Chang. Now, we got this amazing Escape the Room game inspired by Undertale.

It definitely looks like it's from Undertale, the first character you meet, Yang, is revealed to be a bad guy, which is how its like with Flowey the Flower. You can get different endings, and fight several bosses, including Yang, a present, and others.

The Escape the Room part of it is simple, but clever, giving hints that can help you with a puzzle, even making a small meme a hint. (Yay,) The music is cool, I personally enjoy it for a game like this. Thing is, I only encountered two fights, the evil present and Yang.

Overall, this is a decent game. One inspired by Undertale, one of the greatest games to bring pacifism back to the picture of gaming. However, where is the pacifism-- Oh wait, that's because of the lack of Fight buttons on where I am. This game is amazing, I personally liked it, I would give this game a 4.5/5, if that's fine for you, chibixi!

P.S. I actually hate the fact that to be revived, you have to get the Mobile version, which is, personally, not my kind of thing in games.

I'm simply in love with this game!
Even though I haven't played Undertale yet,I understand where the Undertale theme is coming from,which certain games can't successfully do,and the plot is quite clever I might add,using the Chinese zodiac sighs as characters is so creative,just the only part I dislike is that I can find only two fights,(Present-thing & the animatronic at the window) but that's my only problem,also...I love the goddamn music! It fits so well! All I'm saying is that this is an amazing game!

scary but awesome and i think that toby fox should add this in his game

Happy new year!