Reviews for "Can You Escape Love? An Escape the Room Game Inspired by Undertale"

won't load. using Microsoft edge windows 10 64 bit

won on first try :3

pretty cool

The idea of an Undertale style escape the room game featuring the Zodiac signs as characters is awesome. It runs fairly smoothly, only lagging on occasion, and provides a decent challenge. The pixel art looks great, and in a black and white style game the few splashes of colour worked well when used.

For what it is, the game is very enjoyable. My only hope is that the idea is expanded upon, possibly with a similar game or even a direct sequel in the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Also managed to beat Yang on my 3rd try. Get rekt Yang, I'm out.

HAPPY NEW YEAR after 243 tries