Reviews for "Can You Escape Love? An Escape the Room Game Inspired by Undertale"

Wow,that was intense!

The concept is interesting! It mix Dangan Ronpa and Undertale.
Wow,moving with the mouse! I love how the heart is pixelised and show the health.

First try: 661 pts with bad end and the second, 634 with "Good" ending?

Dang it, this sheep is so cruel, it's like Flowey, they have good looking appearence yet they are evil!
Freaky sheep!

Good job on this horror based game!

Pretty awesome!

There's a glitch you might want to fix though.

I placed the 3 discs into the spaces, and then took the letters. But when I clicked above the disc spaces again and clicked on the storage space, my letters disappeared from my inventory and the glitched letters flew from the storage space all the way to the right, off-screen.

Therefore, I have no letters, thus rendering the game impossible to complete unless I restart.

Great idea! Very creative! Also, Happy New Year

This is a very well made game! Well Done!!!
The only thing i would like to tell you is that maybe make the attacks not as big and the attacker smaller when fighting as you can't really dodge the attacks

Happy new year! :')