Reviews for "Can You Escape Love? An Escape the Room Game Inspired by Undertale"

Happy New Year :(

This was okay

Interesting game, but too freaked out to complete it (waiting for jumpscares at every corner) and lost to the window- don't plan on trying to beat it again. The hearts usually followed a pattern, which was easy enough to spot but hard to dodge, especially when I'm keeping an eye out for the text at the top.

Some advice, somewhat: If you want the players to see what the...enemies? are going through, pause each onslaught of hearts to allow some time for the dialogue, if not we'll keep loosing hearts just to try to understand everything they're saying.

Amazing music and storyline, but I'm not gonna try to continue cuz I'm weak to jumpscares (and keep expecting one on every corner) and I'm horrible at mouse-dodging games.

THE GAME IS GOOD AND ALL BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN, NIGHTMARES EVERYWHERE!

Happy New Year!

... I... actually feel bad about the zodiac animals. Know that they only have one year to hang out out of twelve years. Maybe... if we can hang out with them all year.