Reviews for "2Pac Man"

The game is good i love the references i have all the medals except the Fruitopia one cause it doesn`t work for me
I`ve gotten all the fruit and the spacebar thingy to enter the level doesn`t work for that one medal

I gave 5 Stars Beacuse:
The Game Has Good Sounds,Good Rappers,Good Pill Counter,
And 1 Star Beacuse:
I hate Peppa Pig

Simple and fun tho Red Man made my eyes bleed because I wasn't expecting a really bright color in this game.

Honestly one of the best games I've experienced on Newgrounds. There is a lot of random shit that comes through this site that I've played my whole life, and this is a stand out title. The ingenuity of the simple game-boy styled graphics, the beautifully simple music, the clever word play on 2Pac-Man and all the other rappers... I beat the game and still craved more. You're a true artist who did his research on the rap game, and hopefully brought it to some nerdy white kids. I hope this takes you far.

gameboy nice