Reviews for "evil dead: the evil cartridge"

Its pretty good, but not much variety. Could use different stages and more variant enemies. Gets kind of boring after a few minutes. Other than that, its ok.

6/10

juako04 responds:

thank you for your review! Glad you enjoy for a few minutes, that was the point, I thought it was a little risky spending too much time in a game with an idea that I don't own. Thanks again!

No Hearts, Powerups or Upgrades. Thats just mean. :(

Cool graphics though for sure.

juako04 responds:

Yes Im evil >D hahaha. thank you for taking the time to review it. I will take that into account in the next original game. Glad you like the graphics!

It was pretty tedious to play this. You did nothing but kill the same enemies over and over. It was nice to get those medals. I was impressed at how good I was at this. Granted, it's not that hard. You just need to move around a lot.

I had no idea the Castle Crashers would show up in this. That was a nice touch! I should get into the Evil Dead series. Hey, I'm still watching a movie every day of my life. I would recommend it because it can get addictive.

juako04 responds:

Thanks you for taking the time to review, I think the same, but I didnt want to investigación to much time in something that its not my property, de el confidente that the next game is going to have more depth. You should watch them! They are awsome. I dont have it as a rule but I kind of watch one movie pero day :)

Very repetitive. Lot's of characters but no significant advantage in fighting style.

Overall its a pretty good game, but you cannot help but feel its unfinished.