Reviews for "evil dead: the evil cartridge"

Great game, diggin the IHE intro song at character select hahah ( dunno what the songs called )

juako04 responds:

Thank you! I choose the song before making the rest of the char selection page, and I feel it does show off.

It's really good and enjoyable but the the fighting system is a bad (not very bad) but it's OK .. and i think that you have to add more content on this game and make fighting faster and it will be perfect . (SORRY FOR MAY BAD ENGLISH :'D)

juako04 responds:

Thank you glad you like it!

pretty good.

glad you like it =)

Well.... Evil Dead TICK.... 8Bit Blood TICK.... Body Parts Flying TICK..... Ash + Pals Kicking Ass TICK....

There could be some improvements in the enemy variation .. maybe the deer head as a floating boss and progression lets you go in to the basement where it plays music backwards and maybe the enemy coming through the front door and you have a time frame to close it and carry on kicking demon ass.... either way good job juako04

juako04 responds:

Thank you for your review! I had the same ideas in mind, but at the end of the day you have to decide whats goes in and what you need to cut out to finish the game. The original idea was that you could move around the house finding pages of the necronomicon. With basement door would open and you would fight the profesor's wife. But thats a lot more of work and I prefere a finish game that an awesome idea half done, trust me I have my disk full of them =). I like the deer idea.
Here you can see the final boss idea http://s29.postimg.org/i5gcm5mlj/Pasted_Layer.png

Simple but cool. Would like to see more content though. A stage based game would be great.
Overall a good job.