Reviews for "evil dead: the evil cartridge"

great attacks

juako04 responds:

Thank you! most of my time was spent there. Glad you to know the time was well spent =)

X+X+X the best combo attack !!!
lol

juako04 responds:

Thank you! my personal fav is the boomstick move in the castle crashers chars

I love the game and the concept... Would so dearly love to see it expanded on! I love the retro version of the shack. Seeing the stag head on the wall and the trapdoor brought a smile to my face. Like many others, I think more enemies would be cool and mini-bosses, like Evil Ash, or one of the winged demons from AoD... Perhaps his girlfriend after he lopped her head off and his possessed hand... All of that would be sweet. Anyways, I am a sucker for Evil Dead so I give you a 5 and to quote Ash; "Hail to the King!" :P

juako04 responds:

Thank you man! Super glad you like it. I would love to make a bigger game but for now Im going to leave it and move on to new original ideas. Glad you notice the details, ofcourse there some big thing missing clock chair mirror, etc. Probable will make something for pico day so ser you soon =)

I love it! it's simple and amazing! beside that i am also a big fan of Evil Dead specially number 2 and Army of Darkness, but i really do love this game. Although a few more differet levels would be a nice touch, but as you said it was originally made for the pixelday. Smart move. it's great, just great!

I really really enjoyed this game. I'd love to see it more fleshed out. Couple of ideas maybe?

- A stat system. Giving the characters diff stats would set a type of challenge for the player
- Different moves for each character to introduced varied styles of play

Once again, I loved your game and cannot wait to see more.

Cheers