Reviews for "evil dead: the evil cartridge"

It's a pretty good graphical game, but The 2D just bothers me. I also don't like how there isn't much of a walking animation, and every time you get hit you cant do anything, then you get flung and can't move for about 3 seconds. Also when you die, I think it would be best if you take away the zombie picture, and put a pixel zombie. I like the characters and stuff, but the game just wasn't enough for me. The big red guy had the same health as the zombies it seemed like, and he did the same thing. I do like the game, just the unfinished details bother me. Thank you for the game, juako04!

juako04 responds:

No thank you ElderonDoesGaming for playing it an reviewing it! I can see what you say and I agree with you, glad you specify what you didnt like so I learn to focus more on those details in the future =)
Glad you like the game

simple game play
low enemy variety
occasional bugs but nothing that would hinder game play in any way
but overall good game.

Could be better. I liked the graphics and the first wave or two, but the cramped conditions soon became repetitive and unchallenging.

now the game's not bad it's just got old after 10 min's of play. just some tip's to keep player's coming back 1. make more enemy's (like I said it get's old fast 2. have more combo's. 3. have stat's so unlocking someone new mean's something. 4. more areas (would be nice but is not needed)

It's fun but, the screen shakes WAY too much!