Reviews for "evil dead: the evil cartridge"

simple game play
low enemy variety
occasional bugs but nothing that would hinder game play in any way
but overall good game.

It's really good and enjoyable but the the fighting system is a bad (not very bad) but it's OK .. and i think that you have to add more content on this game and make fighting faster and it will be perfect . (SORRY FOR MAY BAD ENGLISH :'D)

juako04 responds:

Thank you glad you like it!

now the game's not bad it's just got old after 10 min's of play. just some tip's to keep player's coming back 1. make more enemy's (like I said it get's old fast 2. have more combo's. 3. have stat's so unlocking someone new mean's something. 4. more areas (would be nice but is not needed)

I really really enjoyed this game. I'd love to see it more fleshed out. Couple of ideas maybe?

- A stat system. Giving the characters diff stats would set a type of challenge for the player
- Different moves for each character to introduced varied styles of play

Once again, I loved your game and cannot wait to see more.

Cheers

Alright, I'm going to write this review now, before the Z and X buttons fall off my keyboard.

This is a fantastic side scroller beat-em-up. I love playing as Ash and friends, beating the crap out of deadites, it's the fantastic NES Evil Dead Game I always wanted.

That said, this game isn't perfect. The only problem I have with this is what some have already pointed out, the fact there is only one level and limited types of Deadites. If this was a game I had to purchase, I wouldn't expect to pay much for it.

BUT, since this is FREE TO PLAY NEWGROUNDS FLASH GAME, that makes it FREAKING AMAZING.

This game is awesome man, I really hope that, someday, we can get a sequel.

In the mean time, if my z and x buttons do fall off, you're paying to replace them!