Reviews for "evil dead: the evil cartridge"

It's a pretty good graphical game, but The 2D just bothers me. I also don't like how there isn't much of a walking animation, and every time you get hit you cant do anything, then you get flung and can't move for about 3 seconds. Also when you die, I think it would be best if you take away the zombie picture, and put a pixel zombie. I like the characters and stuff, but the game just wasn't enough for me. The big red guy had the same health as the zombies it seemed like, and he did the same thing. I do like the game, just the unfinished details bother me. Thank you for the game, juako04!

juako04 responds:

No thank you ElderonDoesGaming for playing it an reviewing it! I can see what you say and I agree with you, glad you specify what you didnt like so I learn to focus more on those details in the future =)
Glad you like the game

great attacks

juako04 responds:

Thank you! most of my time was spent there. Glad you to know the time was well spent =)

No Hearts, Powerups or Upgrades. Thats just mean. :(

Cool graphics though for sure.

juako04 responds:

Yes Im evil >D hahaha. thank you for taking the time to review it. I will take that into account in the next original game. Glad you like the graphics!

cool (zombie) killing game the medals are just going to pop up as you kill more enemies. it is kinda easy but a bit repetitive. my hs 140

juako04 responds:

Thank you for your review! you unlock all characters when you hit hs 180. Glad you like it

Could've been better if it wasn't so laggy (btw, I'm using Firefox) and if Ash turned left the same moment I was pressing the left arrow.

juako04 responds:

Sorry you had a bad exp :( the game uses the 3d card and some machines have problems with the flash player hardware integraciĆ³n. Hope you try it on anothe pc