Reviews for "evil dead: the evil cartridge"

really cool and fun game, really vibes off the movie in a nostalgic way!

juako04 responds:

thank you! glad you found it fun and for telling me that the game resembles in some way to the awesome movie =)

It was pretty tedious to play this. You did nothing but kill the same enemies over and over. It was nice to get those medals. I was impressed at how good I was at this. Granted, it's not that hard. You just need to move around a lot.

I had no idea the Castle Crashers would show up in this. That was a nice touch! I should get into the Evil Dead series. Hey, I'm still watching a movie every day of my life. I would recommend it because it can get addictive.

juako04 responds:

Thanks you for taking the time to review, I think the same, but I didnt want to investigación to much time in something that its not my property, de el confidente that the next game is going to have more depth. You should watch them! They are awsome. I dont have it as a rule but I kind of watch one movie pero day :)

It's an awesome game man !
I like the graphics, the gameplay, and the way you made the game !
But it would be nice if you added some upgrades,weapons an maybe a little darker atmosphere that gives you the fell that you are fighting against demonic creatures ! :)

juako04 responds:

Thanks you, súper glad you like it! I think the same way, the next game will have that and more ;)

Your zombie look like Vladimir Lenin !

juako04 responds:

Haha they do look similar XD

i like it the graphics and game play but...if there was just some power ups like guns and i dont like that the house is the only stage...so my rate is 3.5 stars

juako04 responds:

thank you for your review and I agree, with you!
dont worry, you will have them in my next original game =)