Reviews for "Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser"

Nice and beautiful, great voice acting and wonderful animation. What a shame that I'd have to wait three years for this to actually come out, but atleast it'll respark my Sonic the Hedgehog fanthing. Im pretty sure no other Sonic game can top this.

I have been a fan of your work since 2006 or so, Im so glad that you improved so much over the years.

FUCKING OUTSTANDING! Animation doesn't get much better!!!

Extremely clean work, and I'm sure with 2019 as the year it will be completed, you will add in more in-betweens to make it look even more epic. I gotta archive this or something, or else I will surely forget in the next couple years!

P.S- It's always good to see another video upload from Chakra! I know it ain't easy with marriage and working your dream job!

Chakra-X responds:

Thank you! Yes it's tricky finding time for this kind of stuff haha.

While there will be better animated scenes later in the film, unless I get a lot of help, I do not anticipate seeing much more inbetweens then you have already. I need to design the production of this to fit within the 2019 release goal haha, but I hope you enjoy the final product!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love when he says "One job. You have ONE JOB, Knuckles!"

THE HYPE IS REAL! I CAN'T WAIT!