Reviews for "Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser"

WOW! Talk about an improvement
and such a long wait HOWEVER, As it is said Rome wasn't built in a day and nor is animation finished in a short time.

So with that being said I can see such a tremendous amount of improvement, the voice actings nice and the scenery is just completely outstanding! all in all this is looking very nice even if it's just a short teaser for whats to come.

to be honest this felt very movie trailer-esk and has me hyped for the finished product.

so keep up the amazing work Chakra-X i will be standing by for this film, this masterpiece to be released and published to the public! :D

5/5 and added to my favorites I'll be sure to share this trailer around to show off how much you've improved and how good this teaser trailer is <3.

This is going to be amazing! Thank you, Chakra-X for coming back to this series! :D

Even though the release date sounds too long....I actually understand since the whole animation is like straight from sega.
Nice teaser.

Hype- Gotten
Patienience for Waiting- 0
Wow what an improvement!

There are 3 things I'm looking forward to for the upcoming years - Final Fantasy Sonic X EP:7,
Super Mario Bros Z Reboot and this! I thank all of the creators of these it just brings so many childhood memories and it makes me cry. Don't stop man, follow your dreams, I know it sounds cheesy but everyone is behind you all the way!