Reviews for "Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser"

Nice and beautiful, great voice acting and wonderful animation. What a shame that I'd have to wait three years for this to actually come out, but atleast it'll respark my Sonic the Hedgehog fanthing. Im pretty sure no other Sonic game can top this.

I have been a fan of your work since 2006 or so, Im so glad that you improved so much over the years.

Holy shit! The Animation, sound, voice acting.... Hell. It's BETTER than an actual sonic cartoon.

I'm a little sad about the 2019 thing, like everyone else, but DAMN! Now I can't wait!

I shall try my very best to wait 3 years. It won't be easy, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it if this teaser was any indication. Great work, dude. ^^

This is really amazing!!!
If it's really going to take that long to make you should try releasing in parts like the first one.

Congratulations for single handily making every other Sonic animation look like a joke compared to yours. I loved it. Smooth, personable, clean, action, and intrigue.

I recently just made a Sonic animation as well, and though its not drawn (yes it's sprites) I still put in years worth of effort to try and give it a classic Sonic feel. You've gone a bit more modern and progressive but not "kiddy" which I thank you for.

Loved the homage to Sonic 2 Sky Zone. Awesome stuff my man, keep going and I'll eagerly await 2019 (when I'm in my 30's T_T)