Reviews for "The Cloud"

i was thought that if i don't tap the space bar he would shot him self and i lose the game

this was waaaaaayyyyy to grim and dark

you are a really good writter

is it me or this makes reference to "It's Raining Swords" series? xD i think i understand why the happy smiles, the happy smiles are the swords and they have the happy smile because is dead and he wants to die, he thinks that when he die he will be happy
and the sad face is he struggling to don't commit suicide

is he the hero of your old series or something? because they looked so similiar and there is pretty great reference about that game
sad thing that our hero died :(
PD:i think you like bad ends or something xD u little asshole (no offense) u are evil you know? xD </3
*17,566 people died after playing this game and after playing alula </3*

If there is no light at the end, it's a pit, not a tunnel.

JackAstral responds:

touche'

I felt incredibly affected by the story. Although the graphics were " '90 style ", and the game was extremely laggy (at least for me), it almost made me cry.

Splendid work! :) You should write a book, as I presume you wouldn't make a suicidal game if you weren't to pass trough some difficult life experiences.

;)