Reviews for "The Cloud"

Game is so slow and unresponsive, it's unplayable

JackAstral responds:

Try playing it at a lower quality setting! Seems to work fine for me!

This guy gets too much vitamin D. 4,000 IUs (international units, i believe) is a toxic level, no matter what age you are (well, after 60, you should take less. How much less? idk) Anyways, when someone is vitamin D abundant, they are depressed, will more easily to contract diseases, have a higher chance of getting one of the types of diabetes, and much more.

thanks for playing :b

ez 100% the pizza completionist strikes agaaaaaain

JackAstral responds:

Ha ha thanks for playing!

This guy needs vitamin D. 4,000 IUs (international units, i believe) should be the amount everyone gets, no matter what age you are (well, after 60, you should take more. How much more? idk) Anyways, when someone is vitamin D deficient, they are depressed, will more easily to contract diseases, have a higher chance of getting one of the types of diabetes, and much more.

JackAstral responds:

I never knew that- thanks!

A couple things I unfortunately didn't like about this game :(. The Story was just kind of bland. the graphics and style were meh. and it was extremely repetitive. Not that I didn't think the game was completely bad. I Thought the minigame was decent and got a bit harder as it went on. and the music gave a bit of an atmosphere. plus i like the idea of dodging smiley's as a sign of depression. I see a bit of potential. Not a bad project to build on and make something with!

JackAstral responds:

Okay thanks! I'll look into improving those things a little