Reviews for "Lobster Bounce!"

The side collision drives me nuts. It's too easy to lose because of that. And the controls respond really sluggishly. Though that might be a design feature considering the character that is used? Otherwise an entertaining little time waster.

FrogMaster3000 responds:

Well yeah it was kind of a design feature, but I will try to change the controls in the upcoming sequel! Thanks for playing & reviewing!

It's pretty entertaining but the side collision resulting in being in the pot is odd and a bit annoying. You can jump on the brim of the pot but hitting on the side kills you? That may just be a personal peeve/preference. Also you may consider starting things off a little slower at first as well.

The controls need work. You should include a plot, levels and more content.

Okay.

No point. No upgrades or levels or progression of any kind.

Also I wasn't aware that brushing the edge of a pot was equivalent to going inside the pot. I sure wish it worked that way in my kitchen.

Oh also.. you should probably give us some actual precise control over the player character.

FrogMaster3000 responds:

Actually there are upgrades like the frog legs or the chillies for the super jump.

WHY THIS IS SO ADDICTING