Reviews for "Forgotten Hill: Fall"

This was a bit challenging due to a few things that caught me off guard:

1. When I solved the left puzzle in the graveyard, nothing dropped. So I ended up wandering around.

2. Even though I failed to connect the picture in the book with it's relevant room in the game, the clown has an issue where it doesn't open it's mouth when the puzzle is solved. However that was quickly remedied when I realized that I failed to use the frog.

3. The last puzzle. Tripped me up. I didn't realize what the numbers on the wall meant, even after watching a walkthrough of it, I was still stuck. Somehow it clicked, drank a V8, and I proceeded to beat the game!

LOL, so yeah in reference to #1, I had to watch a walkthrough in order to understand that something does drop when the puzzle is solved. That was probably the only one I actually had a real problem with since I did not see any indicator that anything was hidden or dropped.

Other than that, the game was challenging, but not so hard that none of the puzzles had hints. Well placed hints are always good, especially when you figure out what they were used for.

All in all, I really enjoy your games. Keep them coming!

forgotten hill: fall walkthrough https://youtu.be/PP-vOMKXpfs

It's a magnificent click an' point game, and the stoyr is good, the puzzles aren't too hard but they surely aren't easy, so it's a good game, but I got stucked because a glitch (Or bug or whatever it is), because the clown didn't opened it's mouth, it'a the second time I've played it, but when I put the ___ at the ____ side of the clow, it didn't laughed neither opened it's mouth to get the ______, so, what happened?

This was pretty good and I admit that the death scenes did manage to scare me (particularly the one involving "Spike") but several things were unexplained like why the house was the way it was, why is there a giant spider, the ghost of a girl, etc. Honestly, it just feels like the story is that the protagonist just made an incredibly unlucky choice in picking a house whose hauntings are not explained at all. If you want to have backstory in your haunted house game, take after Psionic3D. He makes games with haunted environments like this but with snippits of backstory strewed throughout the games just to give the player an idea of what's going on, what has happened, etc. Other than the lack of backstory, you did a great job doing and I hope to see another haunted house-type game from you someday.

Brr, I used walkthrough, but still am so terrified! I think it was a bad choice to play it before going to sleep. Need to admit, that I pretty underestimated this game.