Reviews for "Survive Day 2"

how r u?

selfdefiant responds:

Awesome! Thanks for asking!

I like it. i played the survival, but this second one is harder than the first one. The graphics made me confused what is clickable to not. LOL but i love it my eyes got hurt but still it challenged me. make more please :)

No, that A=10 clue was just unfair.

All medals work and I unlocked them all. Good job with this one as always keep up the good work.

Not a bad series so far, even if nothing makes sense. Do you intend to explain why the native captured us and then let us go, or is it all just part of the surrealism?

I found the night scene before sleeping to be striking and magical. Great visual effect.

The only criticism I have is that some of your "live action" photo games become pixel hunts, which isn't fun for anyone, but I've said that before, and I still play your games :P. Fact remains, though, that I only found the bamboo by randomly clicking as I happened to have the proper item selected. Dumb luck.

WARNING, SPOILER BELOW:

@Genesgirl: So normally, A = 1, B =2, C =3, etc. If A=10, as per the clue, then Z must = 9, Y = 8, X = 7, etc. Once you discover where 1 starts, you can apply that to the letters on the outside of the plane.