Reviews for "A Snack in A Castle"

I can not recommend this game. The upgrades only help a little bit, and the controls can be loose at times. There is a problem with the game crashing. The game will crash and the load feature does not work. I had to play this game twice to finish it.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

harmlessrage responds:

The load feature does work. I fixed it yesterday and used it just before responding to you.

Not bad. Not a terribly original concept to collect and avoid objects falling from the sky, but it kept me fairly engaged, nonetheless. As has been mentioned, the character model feels out of place with the rest of the artwork in the game. Overall gameplay was smooth for me, I didn't catch any bugs on my run. The music was nice, too, and the controls are sticking with the basics so there's not a bunch of keys to juggle. Upgrades could use to be a bit more noticeable in the actual game, though. Nice little time killer, I enjoyed it.

I reached level 227, after that I got bored and died... but hey, the medals work, that's good!

So I spent about an hour slogging through the tedious grind this game requires, in the hopes that if I bought enough upgrades, level 75 might be feasible and I could at least get a medal for my pain. The highest I ever managed was 67, and I'd say the last 30% of upgrades at least were not improving my average score at ALL. I got to the point where I'd maxed everything but size by two steps. Then the game froze. Now all my progress is gone. FUCK THIS GAME

I had no idea what to do. There were no instructions, I didn't even know the 2 blocks standing there was the player, it looked like a camera. The human's graphics were just awful. I do agree with the fact 75 is a lot to get as rare as food falls down, but it is an original concept and deserves a couple stars for effort. Also I agree with you on thaidanh526, I can't stand when I see one-word reviews with 0 stars.

harmlessrage responds:

There is a how to play button on the main menu. So you not knowing what to do is on you. I do admit that the graphics are not good and the instructions could have been fleshed out more.