Reviews for "Drunk Vader"

ha ha ha ha the best video ever!Why NostalgicnNerd94 only 3 stars?No insults,but think more about this best video Sorry, i"m maybe drunk too

Haha, thanks :)

Darth Vader didn't seem to sound 'that' drunk.... He has to mumble and slur words when he's drunk.

DakNJaxterLazerNails responds:

I guess. Since I was singing pretty quick, with a voice modulator, I figured it would be best to keep that to a minimum for comprehension's sake.

Woulve liked to have heard mumbling as those guys were talking in the background there in the begining. The animation was pretty cool, if a bit sloppy. The voice acting was exceptional as far as I'm conserned. And the jokes were fucking hilarious! Oh, and don't forget I could kill you at any moment with my MAGIC BRAIN POWERS!

Thanks a lot.

Found this absolutely hilarious! Well done!

Splendid :D

Love the animation and the art-work! And that was pretty hilarious lol. Keep it up man! :)

Cheers man. Will do.