Reviews for "Quotidian"

Beautiful! Just beautiful work! This is artistry at its finest. Amazing job! The art, the humor, the ease of gameplay, just everything worked perfectly together. I think if it was any longer you would lose the attention span of some people so it was a great length. And you made this in 48 hours???!!! So good.

To be honest the game is really short. Don't get me wrong this game is cool but there isn't much you can. do but still 3 stars for pretty funny game!

I award this five for the button mashing/working scene that becomes the devils work lol thumbs up

Wow, that was some try-hard bullshit.

I think this is a really cerebral experience, that i still don't fully understand. how much sense is there to be had, in all of this? i wrote a PM to the Author asking questions and i felt like a lunatic just describing what was happening in the game and "what it all means?!?!". I think it could be easy to say it's just "out there" for the sake of it, but is it?! IS IT?!?!?!

This was the first game I've suddenly realized was important to fully experience by playing through completely, and definitely it is (spoiler ahead?) one of the only Flash games that have ever truly scared me and made me want to turn off the lights to make it even more better.

out of 10...
GFX - 7 (simple but animated)
SFX - N/A (did not review)
DESIGN - 10 (thought-provoking)
GAMEPLAY - 6.5 (needs sequel)

Overall, the fact that it needs a sequel isn't bad since it was a badass Game Jam entry. It just plays too short, but it still packs a punch and the end reward is it has left me with a ton of fun thoughts. The game serves your meal to-go by the end, shaping it into one of those little metal swan thingies or whatever, with plenty to chew on.