Reviews for "Quotidian"

Very nice game. A jeez pretty freaky but good

Wow, that was unexpected... What the hell, Jim?

lol This is pretty funny. I gotta say though, when I boot up that computer? Oh my god. A blast from the past. lol Anyway, it was pretty entertaining. Thanks for the short laugh.

Excellent concept, great game :)

I really liked this game. Though, there is one detail worth noting here. (SPOILERS, SCROLL AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.) When you're spelling whatever you were spelling on the skin looking object, you cannot naturally understand what you are spelling due to it being in another language.

(Before Translation) Sed malis detraxit ad, ei vel unum prima dignissim, ad cum labitur antiopam. Fugit abhorreant pro id, voluptaria disputationi his id. At option reformidans quo, nam sint iriure democritum ea. Ad vim altera tincidunt, odio magna vim te. Sit ad cibo regione.

(After Translation) But down with it to the evil, to him, either that one of the first asset, to do with the fall of Antiope. Fled to shrink for the voluptuous debate these forms. But fearing that option, since there are iriure democritum it. To the force of the other developers, the force of a great hatred for you. It is the food of the country.

Just a fun little thing to note.