Reviews for "Blitz Breaker - Demo"

So I'm on chrome... it seems like enabling full screen in options requires the esc key to come back to main, which exits fullscreen too...

Blekdar responds:

Try using backspace instead, gives the same result!

Hey, so, found a weird bug that I hope was fixed for the full release. On the world 1 boss (I'm going back to re-fight him, not sure if that matters), it's actually possible to grab the key and then whoosh back to the left before the boss appears and locks the door. Then the door DOES lock, and you're stuck on the left screen (with the thumbs up and flashing arrow) forever.

very fun. i feel like goku when i play this. might consider the full version around exam season. XD

I saw this on greenlight (voted NO....actually That's a joke, I voted Yes lol)

This is a great little game, I highly recommend it to people who like this kind of puzzle/platformer genre.

The goal is simplistic and the game is intuitive, and if the price is right Ill probably go pick it up on steam today :-)

nice level design. funneh gameplay. it is fast and it is different. job well done!