Reviews for "Blitz Breaker - Demo"

You should really make it more clear that you need to use backspace instead of esc to exit the options menu while keeping changes.

I liked it but boss fight really got on my nerves. If there was a world II I wouldnt play it,

I very rarely do this, but I'm giving you 4.5 stars even though I didn't like the game. I only don't like the game because these sorts of games aren't my thing really. However, I can appreciate a good game when I see one. Good music, good animation, and a interesting twist on these types of games. People who do like 2d side scroller style games should give this a play, you will like it.

Very cool game and mechanics. Love the "retro" style :)

Awesome game. Cool mechanic too. Hope it goes well here on NG AND Steam :)