Reviews for "ICS II"

Really enjoyed this game. Controls are easy to understand. I like the art style. Levels are fun and challenging. Not many bugs that i have found besides the ones mentioned previously but the game overall is a really good platformer. Would recommend playing.

Lemme say something brolfy at first.
This is schmackonios! \(*_*)/

You got awesome catchy music, It keeps me playing even when I died the 200th time, well done!
You got an idea for that platformer, you executed very well, bugfree physics, challenging but not impossible level design and also a reaaally cool idea with the heat.
You got art for that game that is so on-point, I can't imagine any better with that composition of a game. You 3 pals did a great job and I'd love to pay for that game if you'd sell it on steam or something like that.

Srsly? That game have potential for being an 8-bit A-Title like Terraria or Cave Story (Yeh I know Cave Story was free but 'y know what I mean, you did a great fucking job over there and I want you to feel good about what you created because you deserve it) and well, I just gotta say that this is gonna be definetly one of my favourite indie games 2016.

hmmm...should make a video 'bout that :)

Brolf/5 Stars
Welcome on the awesome list bro's!

It's pretty obvious you're intending on putting this on Greenlight. I'll vote yes.

But only if you give it a narrative.

Lost it al lvl 20 threw the keyboard out the window. Great game though.

Love the music, graphics, and the gameplay! Keep up the good work!