Reviews for "ICS II"

Not as nearly as responsive as it should be, much more frustrating than fun.

It's pretty obvious you're intending on putting this on Greenlight. I'll vote yes.

But only if you give it a narrative.

I admit that this game was quite unique. I really didn't seem to find any monsters at all. I was confused as to why or when I was on fire. I was able to get some medals at least. The music is pretty good. I appreciate the sprite work.

You create a pretty nice environment here. It still makes little sense to me. At least you have good mobility. I was able to figure out how to burn through some stuff. It still didn't even help me beat that level.

Lemme say something brolfy at first.
This is schmackonios! \(*_*)/

You got awesome catchy music, It keeps me playing even when I died the 200th time, well done!
You got an idea for that platformer, you executed very well, bugfree physics, challenging but not impossible level design and also a reaaally cool idea with the heat.
You got art for that game that is so on-point, I can't imagine any better with that composition of a game. You 3 pals did a great job and I'd love to pay for that game if you'd sell it on steam or something like that.

Srsly? That game have potential for being an 8-bit A-Title like Terraria or Cave Story (Yeh I know Cave Story was free but 'y know what I mean, you did a great fucking job over there and I want you to feel good about what you created because you deserve it) and well, I just gotta say that this is gonna be definetly one of my favourite indie games 2016.

hmmm...should make a video 'bout that :)

Brolf/5 Stars
Welcome on the awesome list bro's!

Nice game. Really love the graphics and gameplay. The music is nice!

Keep it up and release more games :)