Reviews for "ICS II"

Love the music, graphics, and the gameplay! Keep up the good work!

What sort of madman puts floating ladders when they have horrible controls

Lost it al lvl 20 threw the keyboard out the window. Great game though.

Ok, I have to write a review of this. Level 38, the spikes under the red tile can kill you if you jump close to the edge of the red block, 39 was a mood killer because you had to wait and wait and wait. And 40, great level, but I encountered a hilarious bug, the laser chasing you didn't stop before the door, so when I entered the door, i was also killed and it froze my game. Really fun game overall, except lvl 39, sounds and music kind of got irritating after a little bit, really my only complaint.

This is one of those your trying to kill me feeling games but its fun. The hardest level was 33. I suggest put a water bottle above one of the fourth fifth or sixth columns and it would be a little easier. The hardest chests for me to find were levels 7 38424344 and 50. The bonus level is near impossible because of those small ladders floating in the air. I cant get past the bonus level. At level 49 there was a glitch near the boxes. You have to burn them through a wall and when I died near those boxes I respawned in the boxes and if you don't reach a checkpoint after you get a chest and you die you have to get the chest again.