Reviews for "ICS II"

i like it a lot,but i felt after aa while that it was getting bit repetitive,great puzzles tho

Excellent game ! I love the concept and the music !
Thanks !!

I see a lot of negative comments on this, but I for one found this to be very enjoyable. I liked the controls, though they were a bit confusing at first, but level one clears that up. I like the graphics. There is a lot going on, but it wasn't too difficult to distinguish hazards from the background graphics. All in all, a good fun game in my opinion.

One the one hand I see it's not a single man project but so many things missfired.

Music: wanted to be odlschool but gets on the nerves

Graphics: There is too much going in the backgrounds which makes difficult for player to see crucial elements of the enviroment such as spikes or switches

Controls: Not fun

Overall: I don't get fun from playing this game.

It didn't take long before I realized that a lot of this game's difficulty was annoyance. Not actual difficulty. You jump off the top of the screen and have to land precisely even though you can't see yourself during your jump. That is just poor programming and not fun. If you want to add difficulty, then add difficulty. Don't just make it so you are cropped out of the screen when you jump and have to guess where you are coming down.