Reviews for "Technical Obstruction"

That was hilarious and amazing! Love the animation, artwork, voice acting, etc. Keep making more man! :)

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

won't start I am pretty sure I is good!!! :D

Hilarious as always.

Now then. I love it! but that aside. I noticed the "Guinea Pig Parkour - Play it as it develops" i dont know if you already planed it. But i just tell anyway. a good idea is, to find a story plot for it. And put in some random caracters around the street and such. maybe birds, y'know. such things. just a sugestion. anyway This animation is truely one of the great one :)

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks a lot! Yeah, Guinea Pig Parkour is at the very early stages of development right now. I already have a story worked out, as well as a ton of gameplay ideas. So what you see right now is just scratching the surface. Thanks again!

I give the rare ben merth 5 star for this, as we've all been there. ive been there so hard that i moved to alaska, leaving my kids and wife. no one should ever have to feel the pungent shame of tier 1 support trumping you; especially when you work in IT support. Rayne, I'm so sorry. You deserve better.