Reviews for "Summoners Quest Ch.9 18+"

You just keep getting better and better in all aspects, you are awesome as a writer too! Thanks for your work and i'll play the next part of course :)

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you!

I like all the games, but the load time on this one was giving me major blue balls. It took nearly 30 minutes to load it all and I know I have a GREAT internet service. Other than that this may be better than the others. Good job

I absolutely loved Jinx and the Sam Kinison reference in this one was cool too, great job on this one

By this time, do you have any hints about a release date for 9.5?

I LOVED the characters and the choices, as well as how it all progressed I do have a SMALL problem tho. the animation with Jinx and VI... Otherwise I LOVED it and hope to see chapter 10:)

Ferdafs responds:

Soon hopefully. Thank you.