Reviews for "Summoners Quest Ch.9 18+"

PROBLEM ~ HES COLD
SOLUTION ~ FATHANDS ON BOT, JINX ON TOP, SUMMONER MID
HA CLASSIC!!!!!

GODLIKE i love everything about this series and it only gets better every time. I am gonna go ahead and guess that there is a possible four way ending (fuzzy cuffs included) for episode ten. I can't wait for it.

P.S. Does Jinx or Vi say any thing different depending on which ending you got from episode 8?

Ferdafs responds:

Here's the thing... I'm supposed to release a Vi route version of the game (which I'll work on today) It's pretty much the same game but the interactions are a bit different so you're not really missing out on anything since 99% of you guys tried both routes haha.

I really love this series. 5 starts because I just enjoy it too much to nitpick it. Keep em coming.

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you! I'll do my best!

To be 100% honest, teeny weeny part of me, the one that expected to have a bit more serious relationship with Jinx, is a bit disappointed. It was just really ~heartwarming~ to see the infamous psycho acting all cute and insecure because of her newfound feelings for the summoner <3!
But I am fully aware of why the chapter turned out the way it did. So don't you worry about this little nitpick of mine, it doesn't change my overal opinon ;)...
...W-which is "awesome", you can see it up there^! 5 stars... Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you!

it worth the waiting. awesome

Thank you!