For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "resident evil epic parody"

Pretty funny all around, but the Jill sandwich (silly Barry) at the very end made this the highlight of my day! Thank you!

My first thought was "damn, those are some good looking plants". You did a really good job with the lighting and contrasts. The overall joke was funny, but the tentacle ending killed it for me. Good work overall.

Too many herbs ?? hahaha I was just playing nemesis too, this is hilarious.

Amazing boobs.
Great animation.
Good job!

This is funny and you have to wonder how you can survive multiple zombie attacks,random explosions and the Nemesis without being killed or put in the ICU. LOL. Then we see how she survives,she was high. And that Nemesis might introduce Jill to a little pleasure.