Reviews for "Fruit Bat"

The art's rad, the whole wad is interesting, it's no without pacing problems and questionable direction, but the exceptional visuals and fascinating character design carry it.

Thanks!

This series is such a pleasure to be a part of. Thank you.

noiserover responds:

Looking forward to working with you again!

Always good to see a new F&P flick. Damn but its so dark and melancholy, but beautiful at the same time.

Thanks!

ok, just watched this cuz it was nominated for the best of January thingy that I apparently get to vote on for some fucking reason. this is going at the top of the top ten listy thingy they want me to do...
I love shit like this, I don't even care what it's about (though I am going to watch the previous episodes when I'm done with this aforementioned thingy. it's 6:22 AM and I stayed up all night to do it so...

i love these movies you've been making. i saw this one, then watched the rest of the previous ones. the world you've created here is really interesting, and the art+animation+acting that accompanies it is amazing. i really hope you continue making more of these - i want to find out what happens!!. i check back every few weeks to see if you've got any more up yet.

noiserover responds:

I'm working on number 6 right now. They are a lot of work and usually take about 3 months to create, but I love doing them. It's great to get such positive feedback, thanks.