Reviews for "Obama's Last Year"

was that a black mirror reference

hehe, yeea

Finally, bawdy humor that actually has a sense of wit! :)

wooow...
amazing!

haha! Now this takes me back to the older days of newgrounds, has that spirit. This was both animated really well, as well as that gross-out humor you dont see near as much of on NG anymore. You really get the old NG vibe. I love the pop culture jokes, some people think this is mindless and will miss the point, but this is actually really well thought out. Great job xD as short as it is. This should get frontpaged.

MEGAROBBY responds:

Thanks man! XD Glad you were able to see the references and future videos will be planned better, I feel like all my videos have too similar of sound design so I am going to change that for future videos

MEGAROBBY for President 2016