Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Escape The Car HD"

8 mins 49 seconds. Thanks for bringing back some memories! :)

Good i like it. :]

Great game. Fairly simply, handy hint option. Although a bit short, one cannot love enough Hyptosis' point & click games...

Fun, only 5.26, though I have a better record on the original (It has been quite a few years, though). It's nice to see it recreated, though, personally, I would much prefer to see a new game where I have to figure things out, rather than rely on old memory.
Nonetheless, it's still quite nice and it'll probably attract a whole new wave of fans.

I'm just being honest and sensible, I completed this in around 14-16 mins in my first try, hardly believe someone can do it below 5-7 mins in their first try, considering how hard to move into different sections of the car and we still not sure what items for what purpose(s). In fact after I finish this, I replay it and rush to get my best time, and I only managed to get 2 mins, so I'm pretty sure those who passed this below 5 mins in their first try is demigod. No offendse to anyone I just encouraging the dev.
What I want to say is, your game has a good puzzle and challenging, not to easy so people could finish it very fast, this is already good.
But this is very good and I love it there were no jumpscare thanks.