For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 32 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Escape The Car HD"

8m 43s
Not a bad start for my first escape game, but I did need 2 hints for the code and the fact that there's a way to check the top of the car. :P

Still simple and nice game. :)

1 minute and 51 seconds

Simple game, lots of fun.

It has great atmosphere, thanks to excellent artwork and immersive sound effects. Difficulty seemed well ballanced, relying on common sense but requiring some thinking.

I kinda wish it was a bit longer, but that's nitpick - it's well designed and that should be enough.

I think the only problem is: when examining an area up close, it's not obvious where to click in order to go back... on the instrument panel, one has to click the right edge of the screen; under the steering wheel, one has to click the bottom edge; it seems a bit arbitrary, in my humble opinion.

Nevertheless, it has aged really well, while keeping that good old point 'n' click flash game charm.

13 Minutes and 47 Seconds. Not bad I think.. For my first time ;)

2 minutes and 7 seconds