For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Escape The Car HD"

This is pretty great but I do wish that there was a story to this. Would've made it more interesting.

I'm just being honest and sensible, I completed this in around 14-16 mins in my first try, hardly believe someone can do it below 5-7 mins in their first try, considering how hard to move into different sections of the car and we still not sure what items for what purpose(s). In fact after I finish this, I replay it and rush to get my best time, and I only managed to get 2 mins, so I'm pretty sure those who passed this below 5 mins in their first try is demigod. No offendse to anyone I just encouraging the dev.
What I want to say is, your game has a good puzzle and challenging, not to easy so people could finish it very fast, this is already good.
But this is very good and I love it there were no jumpscare thanks.

Good i like it. :]

not a bad game. just hard to get out of an area

Got stumped for quite some time until I started to actually observe, then completed it shortly after. I like how you've made it that the game doesn't allow simply getting all the items and combining them, that it forces the player to actually look around carefully and take in all the clues given to them, but hidden in plain sight.