For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Escape The Car HD"

1m 25sec

Loved the graphics and overall process, but some of the programming was janky. :/ The way you moved throughout the car was confusing and difficult when you don't know which side to click, and constantly clicking sides that take you different places than intended. ie: I liked the game, but it could have been improved.

1 minute 32 seconds. Good game

AfroNinja and Hyptosis, a match made in heaven!

In classic escape-the-room fashion, this game is one of my favorite of the AN Escape series, and with art by Hyptosis, it becomes even more awesome. The graphics look appropriately atmospheric and interesting, and the small puzzles to be solved are as interesting as always.

Sure, the game is a bit short, and like any other point n' click adventure, it's way too content-based and has little replay value, but other than that, it's great.

2 min 9 sec