Reviews for "Escape The Car HD"

I am so glad I got as far as I did. I was really confused by the gameplay at first. I tried combining things, but literally nothing happened. I normally expect something to pop up and say that these things can't be combined. Instead, it was just your own assumption. I guess I'm just bad at these.

It's great that you take a classic game like this. I still don't know why I would be trapped IN a car. It must be some faulty model. I think the design is really good, even though there's not much to see in general. I'm surprised I found so many places to look.

1st attempt after years, 18+ minutes, 2nd attempt after years, 1:43 - v-

classics never die

escape games help stimulate my brain

This game reminds me of how dumb and impatient I was as a kid, where I would look up walkthroughs for all Escape series games.
Now this game, remembering nothing about how to beat it, is fairly simple. You just click anywhere where it works and use common sense. Still, this was a huge staple of my old days of Newgrounds, so I have to give it kudos for that. There's still no denying though that this is just a slightly clearer reupload, though I do like the absence of navigational arrows, were really unnecessary to begin with.

I remember playing the original! I wish it was different at least, but still fun!

I agree with @AnnieOminous below, the old navigation arrows were awesome, bring those backs!