Reviews for "Escape The Car HD"

Good but extremely frustrating at times. As others have said it can be hard to figure out what you can click on and what you can't - a different cursor would help, and I wouldn't mind the option to go back or look at different views being highlighted rather than just clicking near the edges of the screen which left me very frustrated at times. A single word change would also have made this much easier... The 'instrument panel' you refer to is called a DASHBOARD.

Afro-Ninja responds:

Yes but it is more specifically the section that contains the gauges ;)

Brings back so much nostalgia. Do cars really have that config where you can squeeze between cushions to the trunk?

Wtf is an instrument panel?

Eh. Most of the difficulty comes from having no idea what's clickable. That and the hint option being borderline necessary to solve one puzzle

Interesting. I finished this one and then play the original, just to see what it used to look like. I actually like the interface better in the original. Mainly due to the fact the arrow cursor changed look where one can change screen, where the HD version you had to random click to exit the zoomed screen.

HD version also had no blood. Do not know if that fit into a story of some sort, with the series stating no story involved.

I do like the removal of the horn to indicate the wiring is not connected. But then it does not explain how the cabin is lit, nor the headlight being on...

Just my two cents. Thanks all.

Afro-Ninja responds:

It's a bit of a stretch, but I like to think that the battery is still active and able to power the car's electronics- it's just not currently connected to the trunk unlock mechanism.