Reviews for "Jet Pack Jesus"

Reminds me of the old NG! This game is fun, addicting and had me laughing more than I should have!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Good to hear! Old NG is a big complement in my book :)

Very simple game, but the controls are very tight, and it's very fun to play. The pixel art and the theme are great, and the best of all it's the 8-bit version of the lion sleeps tonight, adding a lot of charm to the mix.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad you really appreciated the details! I think the music is just right, personally :)

This is religion I can get behind. All the stars for you!

DBuck-Eye responds:

All of my stars go to my lord, Jet Pack Jesus!

I heart this game so much!!! I really look forward to your additions but its honestly great already.

"Im just tryna say the way school need teachers, the away Kathie Lee needed Regis, thats the way I need Jet Pack Jesus.
Yeezus 7:69"

That made me giggles.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad someone appreciates good bible verses :)

So i was trying to save a sinner , as soon as i went towards them, i got crushed by a brick.... I literally died for their sins... Wait i had a point to this... i think... anyway your game is amazing , i really love how the stages are set up with the verses. Can't wait to see more updates you plan for it!!!!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I'll keep the updates coming as long as people are playing!