Reviews for "Jet Pack Jesus"

It's silly. It's blasphemous. It's a 5/5.

It doesn't work on Opera 34.0 though (running under Windows 7 64-bit), just for your information (works fine on Chrome).

Glad that you liked it!

It's interesting that it doesn't work on Opera though, I would imagine anything that works in Chrome would work in Opera as well (they're pretty much the same browser under the hood). Plus, it works in Opera 34 in OS X Yosemite. I'll have to check that out and see if I can fix it, so thanks for the heads up!

Its stupid, its simple, its fun. I like it

DBuck-Eye responds:

I was worried after the first two phrases, but happy to read the last two! Great Review!

so... so are you god?

DBuck-Eye responds:

No, I just created the universe (inside the game).

offensive jesus died for your sins

DBuck-Eye responds:

But still three stars? I'll take it!

I guess this game was harmless. I guess I was just turned off by how strange it was. I mean, I'm going around collecting cheese. It just seemed so random. Is it the name Jesus? It does kind of sound like "cheeses".

I'm not very good at this game either. I guess it is pretty unique. It just isn't for me. I only got ten cheeses because I fell down while getting hit by a brick. Those are some pretty big bricks too.

DBuck-Eye responds:

I, for one, appreciate your stream of consciousness review style. This game is definitely strange, but you could probably say that for most of my games. I guess it's just my style, so to each his own :)