Reviews for "Super Gonad Smasher"

Wow, that was really weird. Here I was thinking this was some massive video game, but it was just one level. At least the boss had four forms. Four is death, you know. The graphics are great! I so wish there was more to this game.

It should have been more of a standard platformer. I am still glad it was unique. Tom had a pretty small penis compared to his balls. I'm glad there's a game I could beat. The graphics were just gorgeous and I'm glad you had so much mobility, hee hee.

PestoForce responds:

Glad you enjoyed it and it left you wanting MORE! :-)

Haha, fun game ! (and not laggy for me, it seems important to tell xD)
I found an OOB glitch though : everytime (kinda) you destroy a blue block at the surface by smashing it, you can go at the left edge of the screen (where there is no transition) and fall infinitly out of bounds. To reproduce simply : at the very first screen, smash a bluc block and hold left =). You can trigger the boss fight by going right, and escaping it locks the game. Fun glitch !

~MetalFox Dioxymore

PestoForce responds:

Thanks for the review! That glitch should be fixed now in version 1.2 (PM me if it's not plz!)

Wow, that was surprising.

In a good way I hope! :-D

Wow.

Not laggy for me.

Woo!

This game is computer demanding. You all have to close out of your FL studios and Music making software to run this game.

PestoForce responds:

Please try it again, I removed the rain at the beginning, hopefully that makes it at least playable on older comps.