Reviews for "Super Gonad Smasher"

Hilarious game, controls really well and the fact that you're playing as tom fulp with enlarged gonads makes the game even better.
although i did find that if i press 1, 2 or 3 on my keyboard it switches me to different sections of the game.
other than that, great game man

Shhhhh.... TOP SECRET!

Hahahaha. This is the best. The title, the game, and the fact you're Tom Fulp with enlarged balls....i can't even. This is hilarious. The music is pretty good too. You should probably change this to M rating due to the content, but overall, this is pretty awesome XD. Awesome graphics, awesome game.

PestoForce responds:

Ha ha, thanks for checking it out! It was fun to make for sure! M-rating? It's only like 3 flesh colored pixels... ;-)

P.S. Those balls aren't enlarged, that's ACTUAL SIZE!

yeahh very nice game :D what about : penile pacifist medals :/ ?

PestoForce responds:

Don't kill Vasekto and run to the end of the level... it's an alternate ending!

Great and fun little game.

I saw some reviews that mention lag. It ran smooth for me, but I did notice that if I did have the mouse arrow on the screen while playing, it would hiccup a bit. While moving the mouse it would lag for sure. But once I put the mouse off the game space the lag would go away.

PestoForce responds:

That's a weird occurance... I'll have to think a bit on why that might be happening. Glad you enjoyed the journey!

10/10 would vasect again!

Oh you!