Reviews for "Super Dangerous Dungeons"

This game is amazing. Perfect amount of tension, frustration, and achievement. I don't have much else to say other than that the music was amazing, especially the Gold Chamber. Keep it up!

I love this game!

Everything about this game is great. Simple easy to understand mechanics, new mechanics that are taught as the player progresses and an increase in challenge along the way. The charming graphical and musical style makes me desperately want to buy this on an SNES reproduction cart. Great job, see you on Google Play :D

Really sold platformer. Short and simple, you can beat it before it outstays its welcome, but there are extra things you can do if you're really digging it and want to play some more. I like the look, love the music, and appreciate the little touches (like how you can buffer your jumps) that up the skill ceiling for speedrunners.

im blown away by this gem. makes me hard in all the right SPILL MILK places ROTTEN MILKS thank you friggin for frikkin making this.