Reviews for "Super Dangerous Dungeons"

Your style and music choices have carried over that sweet spot in theme. An absolute joy to play! Responsive controls that aren't over complicated. Although the difficulty ramps up, I've seen nearly every single platformer trap used before and the entire first level feels effortless to get through. At least that means any death is entirely my own fault!

10/10, best game. For those who dont read the controls, ESC pauses the game. Anyways I love the entire game for what it is, and how frustrating it can get in time trial. Best game ever.

GREAT game, though I swear it is going to give me a heart attack!

Hienoa työtä Jussi! Peli on vaikea ja taatusti haastava.

I have beef with this game. It is near perfect, and it has a REALLY REALLY GOOD learning curve through its level design. My beef is the lack of checkpoints on the last level. Because I died a lot on the last level, and if you die a lot on the last level, especially at the end, you will have to restart all over again. I get the timed moving screen mechanic that the last golden world has, but honestly there's so much in the last boss battle it hurts my fingers to keep replaying it again and again.

There are also a multitude of other things I can say were REALLY REALLY REALLY good about the game like the boss battles being against the level as opposed to bosses, but that's too many paragraphs for me. REALLY REALLY REEEEEEALLY GOOD GAME!