Reviews for "Super Dangerous Dungeons"

Great game. Downloaded the iPhone version just so I could play it when I'm not on my computer.

who noticed that the first boss is a Indiana johns refrence.

Good lord, I have never been so enthralled with a platformer before. Normally I'll play one, get stuck or die too often and then quit but with SDD's tight and precise controls, fantastic music and puzzles that are not only challenging but fun I surprised myself when I completed it. Every jump, dodge and near miss just added to it being one of the most fun platformers I've ever played.
If you're not a fan of this genre just give this game a try, hopefully you find it as fun as I did!

AdventureIslands responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Dude, I've played DD and SDD in less than a day, having played both I find the old one strangely more satisfying, is not that I don't like the new one. In fact I love it. But the old one is more frustrating, and yet that's something that makes it more satisfying (At least for me, an old school gamer). Completing the last trial in the old one, no checkpoints, was really the best.
This one has far less bugs/glitches and is a lot more polished (Something that makes it easier, at least for me). It's shown how you have improved over the years! Keep up the good work.
Also I'm taking my first steps doing videogames, what software/software did you use to make this game?

love it