For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Super Dangerous Dungeons"

I like this version better, and the music is good too, I can't name one thing wrong with it, the only thing I would ask for is a pause button.

The game is fantastic, the only drawback is its length. But apart from that it's almost perfect.

AdventureIslands responds:

Mobile and Steam version has 2 more dungeons!

Simple, yet amazing to play if you want something challenging (or at least fun to play) then this game is for you.

I have to admite that it needs more levels, but thats just my opinion.

Keep up the nice work, my dude

As short as it is, this game has a lot of charm! The graphics are cute, the gameplay is simple yet solid and the soundtrack is great! Amazing job!

I love it, and wish it was longer!

AdventureIslands responds:

iOS, Android, and Steam versions have an extra sand dungeon, with another new extra dungeon coming soon!